- SSC: Self-study plan without coaching
- SSC: Recommended Booklist
- SSC Download previous papers
- JOIN WHATSAPP ग्रुप –TELEGRAM CHANEL
Notification for SSC-Combined Graduate Level exam was released on 3rd 2023. Click ME to read it
SSC-CGL exam is made up of three stages: Tier 1, 2 and 3.
Tier I (prelims)
- Time-2 hours. No. of question =200
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks
Tier II (mains)
Those who qualify in the Tier-I, have to appear for Tier-II. But unlike the UPSC mains, the SSC tier-II doesn’t have descriptive paper. You just have to face Multichoie Questions (MCQ).
(2 hours and 15minutes)
|Paper I Section-I:
and General IntelligenceSection-II:
Knowledge Module15 Minutes
(For each module)
|MATH एंड रीजनिंग 180 marks
अंग्रेजी और सामान्य ज्ञान के लिए 210 MARKS
कंप्यूटर के लिए 20*3=60 MARKS
|2 hrs (1 hour
For each section)
|There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in
Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I and of 0.50
marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II and Paper-III.
|200 MARKS||2 hrs|
General Studies (Finance
|200 MARKS||2 HOURS|
- These two papers are compulsory for all candidates.
- But If you’re applying for Statistical Investigator Grade-II, then you’ve to appear for one more paper, that is Paper III for Statistics, worth 200 marks.
Tier III (interview/CPT)
Those who qualify in Tier II (Mains), are called up for third stage (Tier III)
- For some posts you’ve to appear for Interview worth 100 marks.
- For some posts, you’ve to give computer proficiency test or Skill Test.
- For example, Candidate for Tax Assistant job, will have to give test for data entry speed