51. How many people live between the ones who perform Lavani and Bhangra?
- More than three
52. Who performs Sattriya?
53. Which dance does M perform?
Directions (Q.54-58): Study the given information carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight people A, B,C, D, E, F, G and H were born in different years, víz 1961, 1970, 1974, 1980, 1983, 1987, 1996 and 2000 but not necessarily in the same order.
NOTE: (A) All calculations are done with respect to the present year,2017, assuming the month and date to be the same as that of the years of birth as mentioned above.
(B) Each person is assumed to be born on the same date and same month of the respective years,
D was born after 1983 but not in the year 2000. The sum of the present ages of A and D is 64. The difference between the present ages of A and G is less than 5. B was bom in an odd-numbered year. B is older than G. The sum of the present ages of F and C is 68. F is younger than C.H is not the youngest.
54. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way as per the given arrangement and hence form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
55. How many persons are younger than E?
- More than three
56. Who amongst the following was born in the year 1996?
- None of these
57. If A’s uncle is 21 years older than A, then how old is A’s uncle at present (in years)?
58. Which of the following represents the difference between the present ages of B and H (in years)?
59. In the number 7853921, one is added to each digit exactly divisible by two. Two is subtracted from eachdigit exactly divisible by three. All other digits are kept unchanged. In the new number thus formed, which of the following digits will appear twice?
- Only 5
- Both 2 and 3
- Only 3
- Both 1 and 7
60. In a certain code language, job requires expertise’ is written as ‘la nu si’, ‘expertise in area’ is written as ‘li bo la’ and ‘requires area inspection is written as ‘si dm bo’. How is ‘inspection’ written in that code language? (All the given codes are two-letter codes only)
- Either ‘nu’or ‘si
- Either ‘bo’or ‘si
Directions (Q. 61-65 ): Study the following information to answer the given questions.
Eight persons F, G, H, I, O, P, Q and R are seated in a straight line facing north. Each of them works on a different floor of an office building, viz 7th, 16th, 18th, 23rd, 31st, 35th, 44th and 47th. None of the given information is necessarily in the same order.
- sits fourth to the right of the one who works on the 31st floor. The one who works on the 23rd floor sits second to the right of O.
- Q sits third to the left of I. I is not an immediate neighbour of O. Q does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line.
- Only two people sit between Q and P. The one who works on the 44th floor sits on the immediate right of H. H is not an immediate neighbour of P.
- The difference between the numerical values of the floor numbers on which P and the one on the immediate right of P work is 13.
- Only one person sits between Fand the one who works on the 35th floor. F is not an immediate neighbour of I.
- More than two people sit between R and the one who works on the 16th floor. O does not work on the 16th floor.
- H works on a floor lower than 0.
61. Which of the following pairs represents the persons seated at the two extreme ends of the line? working on the 7th floor
- G and the one
- I, R
- The ones working on the 18th and 44th floors
- The one working on 23rd floor and P
62. What is the difference between the floor numbers on which P and R work?
- 15 47th floor
63. F is related to the one who works on the following a certain pattern based on the given arrangement. In the same pattern, P is related to the one who works on the 44th floor. Who amongst the following is H related to following the same pattern?
- The one works on the 35th floor
- The one who is on the immediate left of R
- The one who is sitting second to the left of
- The one who works on the 16th floor
64. Fill in the blanks (respectively in the same order) in order to make the statement correct based on the given arrangement G_________________ and ____________________Q
- works on the 47th floor, sits to the immediate left of
- works on one of the floors above H, works on one of the floors below F.
- sits on the immediate left of I, works on the 44th floor
- sits second to the right of O, work three floors above 0.
- Other than those given as options
65. works How many people sit on the left of the one who on the 35th floor?
COMMENT IN TELEGRAM CHANNEL
टेलीग्राम चैनल में कमेंट करें
IF YOU WANT ANY OTHER STUDY MATERIAL RELATED TO GOVERNMENT JOB THEN YOU CAN TELL US IN OUR COMMENT SECTION.
यदि आप सरकारी नौकरी से संबंधित कोई अन्य अध्ययन सामग्री चाहते हैं तो आप हमें हमारे कमेंट सेक्शन में बता सकते हैं।